but as for me..i think the sum of the money that i got was't enough
i have create this simple way in order to manage your money properly..
ok,but this does't mean i never face any money matter before this..i just learn from experience..
so here are 5 step that u can follow in order to keep your money safe:
- open two account, ok here u have to do..if u have one bank it is not enough..its not safe to keep your money in one account..so u better have a backup account..as for me..i have 4 account bank..but i only use the top two..whenever i got my allowance,i will transfer RM200 to my maybank account..so thats mean,i have split my money..one for my daily use and the other one if for my life saving or emergency.
- buy a note book..this is the most useful guide..the function of the note book is for u to write every single thing that u done with your money..such as 'monday: cab-Rm2.00,Lunch-Rm5.00' and so on..by this u can see all the money that u use for the whole entire month..
- make a list of things that u want and things that u need..list down everything..by this u know how to keep your self in control before u buy something useless..
- cut off everything that u do not need..for example, in your daily list u write 'beli jajan (snack)-Rm3' hey dude..u can still live without snack..so instead of wasting your money just cut out from your list and avoid yourself from buying it for the next time.
- lastly, dont u ever dare to check your backup account..check it after a year..you will be suprise to see the sum in your account..good luck and have a good try : )